HEIACert is a 3rd party conformity assessment body providing products certification services and facilities as per the international standard ISO/IEC 17065 and the applicable standards/schemes.
HEIACert’s policy to grow the business through delivering consistent, flexible services, we believe that our Quality Management System, supported by our expertise, resources and code of conduct, to ensure the continual delivery of good quality, added value services offered, delivered to our clients and maximizing our potential in our markets. This policy is underpinned by our Key Performance Values:
Striving for superior performance, achieving challenging objectives and profitably growing the top line in a creative, collaborative and innovative way.
– Inspirational Leadership:
Demonstrating a passion for the business, communicating, sharing and acting upon a meaningful vision for the future.
– Proactive with people:
Leading by example, uncompromising in the drive for improved performance and management of under-performance, supportive in the development of others, encouraging talent and creating opportunities for people to learn.
Ensuring that business dealings are conducted in accordance with the HEIACert rules and policy documents and in an ethical manner, demonstrating respect for others within a diverse cultural environment, that does not tolerate prejudice or discrimination.
– Commercial Focus:
Displaying a clear understanding of our clients and recognizing the need for change and adding value.
– We ensure proximity to our customers.
– We advocate high-quality and credible assessment and certifications of products.
– We commit to an excellent reputation for our services.
– We increase the competence of our employees with targeted continuous training.
– We are committed to sustainable business relationships.
– We stimulate our business partners to further develop their systems, processes and procedures in order to optimally meet the chosen standards.
– We support the scheme owners with recognized competencies in the development and revision of standards and concepts
- We encourage high social and professional competence as well as the versatility of our employee.
- We support and promote our employees as a central pillar of our success and customer relationships.
- We strictly adhere and comply with accreditation guidelines, scheme owner guidelines and legal requirements.
- We treat all clients according to the same standards and with high personal commitment.
- We work with a lean organization with efficient and effective processes and procedures that focus on client needs
- We commit to continuous improvement of our quality management system
We monitor and preserve our impartiality.
HEIACert objectives are to:
1. To fulfil the requirements for recognition as a compliance certification body,
2. To fulfil the requirements for accreditation as stated by the accreditation body,
3. Be in the foremost respected certification body in Egypt for certification service providers to the GLOBALG.A.P. Integrated Farm Assurance Standard (IFA),
4. Provide a certification service to all client’s that will help them strengthen the quality of the products they provide;
5. All assignments shall be executed within the time limits agreed with the client’s to the HEIACert, especially:
i. To fulfil the expectations from client ’s, as well as other interested parties, regarding the level of judgment in our certification services.
ii. To perform certifications in a cost-effective way where efforts are concentrated in the areas where most benefit is gained with respect to national, as well as commercial, needs for secure products.
HEIACert is responsible, through legally enforceable commitments, for the management of all information obtained or created during the performance of certification activities in according to the ISO/IEC 17065 and applicable standard/scheme.
a) HEIACert has established this policy and arrangements consistent with applicable laws to safeguard the confidentiality of the information obtained in its certification activities.
b) HEIACert shall, to the extent permitted by the national laws, statutes, executive orders, or regulations, have adequate arrangements to ensure confidentiality of the information obtained in the certification activities at all levels of the organization.
c) All persons that take part in certifications or met information gathered during certifications processes are required to sign our declaration for impartiality and confidentiality whereby they assure that they understand and will comply with the confidentiality policy.
d) HEIACert internal and outsourced staffs as well as the Committee of Safeguarding Impartiality (CSI), Commit themselves to handle the documents and information obtained during the performance of certification activities of the HEIACert, as strictly confidential.
e) Except for certified clients, who include general information, such as the name of the company/producer, the scope, the relevant standard, HEIACert does not disclose any other information concerning a certified client or an individual occupied in the company/producer, without the written consent of the company/producer or individual concerned.
f) All information about the client obtained from sources other than the client itself (e.g. from the complainant or from regulators) are treated as confidential as well. Except for information that the client makes publicly available, or when agreed between HEIACert and the single client (e.g. for the purpose of responding to complaints), all other information is considered proprietary information and shall be regarded as confidential.
g) Therefore, if the HEIACert is requested by law (or authorized by contractual arrangements) to release confidential information HEIACert will inform the client, in advance about the information it’s requested to place in the public domain.
HEIACert operates under non-discriminatory policy and procedures are established, as well as, HEIACert provides services are accessible to all applicants without depending on HEIA member or not, company/producer size, number of certifications, operating conditions etc.